Antique MENS SHAVING MIRROR STAND razor beard vanity hipster barber adjustable
DESCRIPTION : - ORIGINAL RARE TO FIND EDWARDIAN ERA SHAVING STAND WITH ADJUSTABLE MIRROR , GREAT QUIRKY USABLE PIECE. SIZE :- 15" to 21" HIGH. I TEM CONDITION :- GOOD TO FAIR CONDITION FOR AGE, HAS NO REPAIRS BUT HAS CRACKS IN THE BASE AND THERE IS WEAR TO THE FRAME COMMENSURATE WITH AGE & USE. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN :- United Kingdom. COMES FROM A SMOKE FREE HOME. Check out my other items. Be sure to add me to your favourites list. HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.
Please take time to read the description and our sales terms. I try to describe items as accurately as possible, and would ask that buyers read listings and pictures carefully, emailing any queries you may have. I will do my upmost to keep every customer happy.
It only shows up under uv light and in no way damages or devalues the item. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING, PLEASE VISIT US AGAIN! This item is in the category "Collectables\Vanity, Perfume & Grooming\Grooming Collectables". The seller is "pegathith" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Republic of Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Liechtenstein.
- TYPE OF USE: brush bowl mens grooming stand
- OTHER USES: shop display prop man cave grooming
- STYLE: Edwardian Victorian
- THEME: shaving cutting beard trimmer hair razor
- MATERIALS: wood glass metal
- Modified Item: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- OTHER STYLES: decorative arts interior design decor
- LOCATIONS: bathroom man cave en-suite salon shop
- Type: shaving mirror
- Modification Description: custom built shaving mirror stand
- Brand: Unbranded